The Literary Lush Book Club had its first official discussion tonight at The Foundry. What a great group of people holding a diverse, interesting collection of thoughts about Jack Kerouac's "Big Sur." Next up is "A Moveable Feast" by Ernest Hemingway with discussion taking place a month from tonight: March 11th, once again at The Foundry.
One last ode and farewell to Jack before I get 'on the road' to sleeping in.
- Sneak Peek: Masks & Mannequins
- Home sweet home.
- Good Sky Day
- Wish on a star
- Yeah.. thanks for the busted window...
- Baby Pix
- Almonds and orchards and allergies...
- Rest for the weary.
- Crime Scene Revisited
- Storm clouds
- A ripe offering
- Color blocks
- Royal Laundry
- Alternate view of The Huntington
- The Huntington Library
- Finding balance
- One swift move...able feast
- Fading fast.
- Making do with what's in hand.
- Red light.
- Assignment: Low Light
- Super... foods!
- That's a wrap.
- 1st First Friday of the Year!
- FOURsight: Quatrains of Intimate Perception
- 1st Friday events continued: ConTEXTual
- ▼ February (28)