Is life a bowl of cherries, or is it the pits?
...or is it just that I ran across this photo of fruit that I really liked and thought it would make a quick and pretty post for this Thursday evening...?
You guessed it--this photo, depicting some fine looking cherries, was picked to share because of its juicy color and bright, cheery composition. It can be tricky to photograph food and make it look appetizing, but I believe this photo is a success. Mouth watering!
- Sneak Peek: Masks & Mannequins
- Home sweet home.
- Good Sky Day
- Wish on a star
- Yeah.. thanks for the busted window...
- Baby Pix
- Almonds and orchards and allergies...
- Rest for the weary.
- Crime Scene Revisited
- Storm clouds
- A ripe offering
- Color blocks
- Royal Laundry
- Alternate view of The Huntington
- The Huntington Library
- Finding balance
- One swift move...able feast
- Fading fast.
- Making do with what's in hand.
- Red light.
- Assignment: Low Light
- Super... foods!
- That's a wrap.
- 1st First Friday of the Year!
- FOURsight: Quatrains of Intimate Perception
- 1st Friday events continued: ConTEXTual
- ▼ February (28)