Okay.. up too late and wasting time lurking around passiveaggressivenotes.com. It's a website devoted to photos of snarky, passive aggressive notes left by the irritated, the flabbergasted, and the livid--but mild-mannered. If you're having a boring day or night, there's some pretty funny stuff there to be appreciated and keep you entertained. I'm headed to bed now, but I'd like to leave you with my own passive aggressive photo which I took one Saturday on 19th Street in downtown Bakersfield.
As always, click on the photo to enlarge.
- Sneak Peek: Masks & Mannequins
- Home sweet home.
- Good Sky Day
- Wish on a star
- Yeah.. thanks for the busted window...
- Baby Pix
- Almonds and orchards and allergies...
- Rest for the weary.
- Crime Scene Revisited
- Storm clouds
- A ripe offering
- Color blocks
- Royal Laundry
- Alternate view of The Huntington
- The Huntington Library
- Finding balance
- One swift move...able feast
- Fading fast.
- Making do with what's in hand.
- Red light.
- Assignment: Low Light
- Super... foods!
- That's a wrap.
- 1st First Friday of the Year!
- FOURsight: Quatrains of Intimate Perception
- 1st Friday events continued: ConTEXTual
- ▼ February (28)