Friday, January 21, 2011

Congratulations! It's been a good day.

A good day, and a long day.

1) The "Literary Lush"Book Club got off to a great start and chose "Big Sur" by Jack Kerouac as the first title to read.  I had a super fun time with friends and family, met some cool new people,  had some wine and far too many cream puffs... Join us 02/04/11 from 6 - 8 p.m. at The Foundry to discuss the book.

2) We do it again tomorrow at The Foundry for Jen Raven's "2nd opening" of Dine-in Take-out at 6 p.m. followed by Flics at The Fox at 7:30 p.m. (Tomorrow night's feature is "Exit through the Gift Shop.") Check it out!

3) After a long search and lots of prayer, Phillip was offered a job today!! Congratulations babe!!

And now here's a picture:

Just to be different, I thought I'd post a non-photo.  Actually this is a photo of a "doodle" I drew. It's not a great photo nor a great drawing, but it was a fun use of time...


















And one more thing: I've heard it said that it takes 21 days to make a habit. Well, congratulations to me too--it has been 21 days since I started this blog--I believe the habit has formed!

No comments:

Post a Comment