Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Senior Year: Fall


As Daniel approaches the end of his high school days, I find no better chronicle of his life than his senior picture. But the senior year of high school is so rich and filled with changes that I feel it deserves to be captured more than once. Therefore, I am planning a special shoot with him for the fall, winter, and spring of this school year.

The winter shoot will be scheduled soon so tonight I share with you a few of my favorite photos from Daniel's fall session.




Even in the few short months since these were taken, it is amazing to me that I already notice differences in my son. What a bittersweet journey this life is! On one hand, I want to make time freeze so that he can stay a child forever; on the other, I can't wait to see what his next chapter brings.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! The black and white one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikke. :) That is Daniel's favorite too!

    ReplyDelete