Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Origins.


Maybe it's all the studying in Anthropology about origins; perhaps it's just all the studying in general--and the not having the time for sit-and-chats; or it could be the nagging thoughts that wander about my brain late at night...whatever it is, I've lately found myself thinking more and more about my parents. I'm truly blessed to know these warm, wonderful humans at all, let alone to have been born to and raised by them. Virtually everyone I know who has met my parents has had positive things to say about this dynamic, generous, and talented couple. And why should I not do the same?


I took the above photos for my parents 46th anniversary. This year will be 48! Much love M & D!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I LOVE the photo of their hands. That is SO beautiful!! I love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get the full value of joy
    You must have someone to divide it with.
    Mark Twain.

    ReplyDelete