Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

In honor of the upcoming "Literary Lush" Book Club's first meeting tomorrow night, I am posting a few photos taken not long after last year's opening of The Padre Hotel. A friend and I were lucky enough to sample a few of their scrumptious cocktails and I, of course, had to get a few "shots!"


The "Literary Lush" Book Club is made for those who want to stimulate their intellect, enjoy a beverage, and hang out with other like minds on a Friday night.  The name implies that we will be "overindulging in literature!" At the first meeting, tomorrow from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. at The Foundry (corner of Chester & Truxtun), we'll be deciding on which book or books the group is going to read. Wine and light refreshments will be available. I am so excited that many people have already RSVPd for the meeting; I think it's going to be a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment